Shield Your Building With The Best
Conklin’s Single-Ply Rooﬁng Systems are made with premium thermoplastic membranes. During installation, membrane rolls are overlapped and welded together to form an exceptionally durable, waterproof, energy-efficient shield that will deliver unsurpassed protection for years to come.
Advantages Of Single Ply
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing.
- Offers superior protection from wind and hail.
- Offers fire and chemical resistance.
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense with it's cool, reflective surface.
- Can be applied in all seasons, performs in all climates.
- Up to 20-year warranty available.
Conklin’s Single-Ply Systems can be applied almost year-round. Typically, they add about two months to either end of our roofing season – plus they stand up to another Montana weather hazard: hail storms. I’ve applied single-ply roofs that have been through baseball-size hail and high winds with no damage!